Soooooooooooooo busy. I really need to get back into writing regularly again, but this merger. . . .
Currently, I’m teaching the new hires for my department which I freaking LOVE. I walked in terrified, and walked out with them asking me to give them exams after they leave my class. Who does that?!
That being said, here’s what my life looks like:
- I stayed out soooo late last night. I think I got home around 6:30, and I was dead tired at work. 6:30. PM.
- My new hire class has won over my heart. I have no idea how people do this with rotating classes. I want them forever.
- I keep forgetting to take my meds, but it seems like if I keep the cycle between 26 and 32 hours between doses, I’m okay.
- Dinner yesterday with awesome friend from high school.
- Breakfast Saturday with lovely lady from college.
- Breakfast Sunday with delightful colleague from Denny’s.
- Lunch Sunday with beloved couple from church.
Not to speak of my utterly insane work schedule, but that’s a level of insanity not even YouTubers can reach.
All is well on this side, friends. I hope the same stands for you.